The EWAS Catalog was developed and is maintained by the Intergrative Epidemiology Unit (IEU) at the University of Bristol. The Catalog was founded by the IEU in October 2017 by James Staley and was developed to enable the scientific community to search results from epigenome-wide association studies of DNA methylation.
The Catalog currently contains published results from the literature with p < 1×10-4. These results are manually curated and quality controlled. Further details of the data extraction process is available in the documentation.
To cite the EWAS Catalog, please refer to our paper:
To be confirmed
If you use the EWAS Catalog you agree to the following terms:
- You will cite our paper in any publication or presentation where you use results from the EWAS Catalog (see citation above).
- You will cite the original paper where the result was obtained.
The EWAS Catalog imposes no restrictions on access to, or use of, the data provided and the software used to present it. The data generated by members of the project are available without restriction.
The IEU, University of Bristol has not knowingly invalidated any terms and conditions of the underlying data and provide this database and software in good faith, but make no warranty, expressed or implied, nor assume any legal liability or responsibility for any purpose for which they are used. Users of the data do so at their own risk.
- Author: James Staley
- Production team: James Staley, Tom Battram, Gibran Hemani, Matthew Suderman, Caroline Relton & Tom Gaunt
- Data curation team: James Staley, Tom Battram, Gemma Crawford, Claire Prince & Mahsa Sheikhali Babaei
- Funding: This work was supported by an MRC Methodology Research Grant [grant number MR/M025020/1]. The IEU is funded by the MRC [grant numbers MC_UU_12013/2, MC_UU_12013/8 and MC_UU_12013/9].
To contact the EWAS Catalog production team, please email Tom Battram at email@example.com.